Here’s your only chance to win a pair of VIP passes to David Archuleta showcase in Singapore!
As you are probably aware by now, David Archuleta will be performing in a private showcase at Zouk this Sunday.
We do sympathize those little Archies who cannot afford to get a brand new phone that comes with a pair of access passes to the event. So when we were given a pair of VIP passes from a close friend, we thought we should start the giving season early by giving away the much sought-after passes to a REAL fan! Isn’t this the perfect Christmas gift for you, little Archies? Ho Ho Ho
And these are what we define a REAL fan as:
1. Someone who
likes is obsessed with Spin or Bin Music
2. Someone who can sing David Archie’s songs at all occasions
3. Someone who would do anything just to see David Archie in person
If you think you qualify, read on for the contest mechanics!
2. Gather as much friends/ strangers/ pets as possible in an elevator.
3. Take a video of yourself singing the chorus of David Archie’s latest single Elevator while you are in the elevator (what else?!).
4. Video must be at least 15 seconds long.
5. Upload the video on our spanking new Facebook page.
Contest closes at 12:00 noon (SGT) on Saturday November 13,2010. Strictly one entry per person. The Facebook video with the most number of people captured on the video wins the pair of VIP passes. In the event of a tie, winning video will be determined based on its creativity. Winner to collect the passes personally from us.
Contest is open to Singapore residents only.